Sat, 29 Apr|
NutrEat Nutrition Seminar
Join us for an informative nutrition session and gain tools to improve the quality of your diet, maximise energy levels, productivity and wellbeing.
Time & Location
29 Apr, 11:00 – 12:15
Unite Fitness, Pollokshaws Builders Ltd, 137 Shawbridge St, Glasgow G43 1QQ, UK
About the event
Are you confused about healthy food? Find out what you need to eat for your individual needs, no matter how busy life gets. Join us for an informative and insightful morning with the dietitian Penny over some light refreshments at Unite Fitness on the 29th of April. This workshop aims to give you the tools to think about and improve the quality of your diet and help to maximise energy levels.
Penny is a Registered Dietitian, owner of NutrEat, with over 10 years of experience working with clients with disordered eating, weight concerns, type 2 diabetes, heart disease. Penny is passionate about helping people simplify nutrition messages, and improving their health and wellbeing in a stepwise and sustainable way.
The nutrition session will focus on the following:
- Nutrition related causes of low energy levels.
- What does regular eating mean and what are the benefits.
- Review a practical guide on how to balance your meals with simple and actionable steps.
- Practical ideas for snacks to sustain energy while you are on the go and fuelling for your workouts or day to day activities.
You will receive handouts after the session on regular eating, healthy snack ideas, the balanced plate model and portion sizes.
This workshop is for you:
- If you are professional who wants to feel healthy, productive and alert while managing a busy lifestyle
- If you have a busy family life and want to maintain good health for you and your family without spending too much time or money meal planning
- If you love eating out but want to find a balanced approach
- If you are interested in incorporating new foods into your routine to improve your energy
- If you feel you are enjoying regular exercise but still struggling with your energy levels and would like to maximise your efforts in and out of the gym, overall improving your results
- If you want to feel in control of your eating habits and choices.
- If you have other health concerns such as poor gut health, poor sleeping pattern, irregular mood, and want to ensure that you are following the nutrition fundamentals to support your health issues.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take control of your eating habits and choices. Sign up for the NutrEat in-house nutrition seminar today!
Booking Link here: